PubCoder Certified Expert
Becoming a PubCoder Certified Expert allows you to attract and win new business, differentiate yourself from competitors and be part of a great community.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Discount: we offer 35% discount on a 12 month license.
- Visibility: we offer full visibility on our website on a dedicated page and to offline events such as the Frankfurt Book Fair, Salone Internazionale del libro etc...
- Support: a PubCoder Certified Expert will receive priority support.
- Official PubCoder courses: as a trainer, he/she will be able to offer 35% discount on a license to his/her students. Students can use a trial version for the course. The trial can be extended if necessary by contacting us. We will support courses/workshops organised by our PCE by promoting them through our channels (web, blog, socials, events).
- A PubCoder Certified Expert logo will be provided to include it in your website/blog/documentation etc…
- Access to new beta versions and participate in giving direct input to the development of the software.
- Dedicated training on new features and/or releases.
HOW TO GET CERTIFIED
- Basic requirement: you need to have a valid license.
Register for the exam at firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate in your email if you would like to be certified as Trainer or Producer.
The examination as a Trainer consists in a 15-minute lesson in which you will expose and explain the technical characteristics of your project. The examination as Producer consists in answering a series of questions relevant to the project .
Exam: you need to submit and present a project made with PubCoder (project file + output). The project should be based on your own assets or it can also be based on assets provided by PubCoder.
The compulsory elements to include in your project are:
- submit your project with at least 10 functionalities picked from the example project
- submit 2 different exports, one in EPUB format and one in app format (either iOS or android)
- Once you registered to the exam you will receive an email with date and time to present and discuss your project via Skype
- If successful, you will receive:
- official copy of certification by email
- a PubCoder Certified Expert logo and link to include in your communication channels
PREPARE FOR THE EXAM
To prepare for the exam you can: